Brunch Moms Art Tutorial
If you are seeing this message you were a VIP guest at Bria Anderson’s Brunch Moms event. ArtzyBella is a local art studio in South Atlanta. We offer painting classes, private pottery on the wheel parties, and art therapy workshops at our members only studio. It is such an honor for us get a chance to create with you!
Here are the next steps for starting our activity:
Please make sure the box you received is sitting upright as the contents of this kit has liquid that can spill if left upside down.
- Assorted acrylic paints (these paints do not come out of clothes, please wear something you don’t mind getting messy when using
- Two paint brushes to create the artwork outline.
- Epoxy resin (it has two parts that must be mixed together) Once the two parts are mixed, the mixed liquid WILL dry hard and stick to anything it touches.
- Gloves (Please wear these prior to handling the chemicals in the resin containers
- Mask (Please wear this or another type of mask to protect yourself from the smell of the chemicals)
- Popsicle sticks (for stirring)
- 7″ x 9″ canvas
This video will be ready to view at 12pm, Wednesday, May 10, 2023