Let's Paint a Snowman!
(See tips to help you set up your creative space for the activity below this video)
Some tips before you start:
- Lay a plastic disposable tablecloth, old sheet, or newspaper on the surface where you’ll be painting.
- Create a painting area that will also help you to set up all your supplies in a way thats comfortable for you before the party starts.
- Fill your plastic water cup half way full with water (for cleaning brushes).
- The day of the party, take one of your brushes and use it to transfer a dime sized amount of each paint color to the palette tray.
- Test out your camera, microphone, and internet connection before the party to make sure you can troubleshoot any issues beforehand.
- You should have enough paint to left over to paint the mini canvas you have in your box.
- The biggest value is in the opportunity to connect with others, safely, doing something creative. It’s also in the process of engaging in an activity that can give you a healthy distraction.
- Have fun and enjoy the experience. .
Questions: For questions, please call (404) 740-0964