(See tips to help you set up your creative space for the activity below)
Countdown to Party!
Supplies in Your Kit
- Self-standing canvas
- Disposable Apron
- Water Cup
- Five assorted paint colors
- Set of three paint brushes
- A palette tray for mixing paint colors
- Removable Vinyl ArtzyBella sticker (perfect for laptops and phones)
Some tips before you start:
- Lay a plastic disposable tablecloth, old sheet, or newspaper on the surface where you’ll be painting.
- Create a painting area that will also help you to set up all your supplies in a way thats comfortable for you before the party starts.
- Turn on some music! You can stay on mute and play your favorite tunes to enjoy while you paint.
- Grab an old or use the plastic cup we provided and fill it halfway full with water (for cleaning brushes).
- When the party starts, take one of your brushes and use it to transfer a dime sized amount of each paint color to one of the plates in your kit.
- Test out your camera, microphone, and internet connection before the party to make sure you can troubleshoot any issues beforehand.
- The biggest value is in the opportunity to connect with others, safely, doing something creative. It’s also in the process of engaging in an activity that can give you a healthy distraction.
- Have fun and enjoy the experience!
Questions: For questions, please email email@example.com