878 2249 4979
Some tips before you start:
- Lay the brown paper your mason jar is wrapped in on the surface where you will work.
- Create a work area that will help you to set up all your supplies in a way thats comfortable for you before the party starts.
- Fill your plastic water cup half way full with water (for cleaning brushes).
- Test out your camera, microphone, and internet connection before the party to make sure you can troubleshoot any issues beforehand.
- The biggest value is in the opportunity to connect with others, safely, doing something creative. It’s also in the process of engaging in an activity that can give you a healthy distraction.
- Have fun and enjoy the experience. .
Questions: For questions, please call (404) 740-0964