Website Terms and Conditions
(1) Introduction These terms and conditions govern your use of my website; by using my website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, do not use my website.
(2) Intellectual property rights Unless otherwise stated, we or my licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
(3) Licence to use website You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions below. You must not: (a)republish material from this website (including republication on another website); (b)sell, rent or otherwise sub-license material on the website; (c)reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose; (d)edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or(e)redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution (such as our newsletter).
(4) Limitations of liability The information on this website is provided free-of-charge, and you acknowledge that it would be unreasonable to hold us liable in respect of this website and the information on this website. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill). Our liability is limited and excluded to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. We will not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising under these terms and conditions or in connection with my website, whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing exclusion, we will not be liable for any loss of profit, contracts, business, goodwill, data, income, revenue or anticipated savings arising under terms and conditions or in connection with our website, whether direct or indirect, and whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise. However, nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
(5) Restricted access Access to certain areas of our website is restricted. We reserve the right to restrict access to certain areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion.
(6) Variation I may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
(8) Law and jurisdiction These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with United States law, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United States.
(9) My contact details You can contact us by using the “Contact” section on the homepage of our website.
© ArtzyBella, LLC 2020 Website Designed by ArtzyBella